What benefits does working with a Recruitment Consultant offer as a Job Seeker?
Regardless of the industry, you are in, finding the ideal employment opportunity can be time consuming. What’s more, changing jobs is rated as one of the most stressful life experiences and can have massive implications for your future. Chandler Macleod Recruitment Consultants are experts in their field and match candidates with employers every day. There are many ways of working with a Chandler Macleod Recruitment Consultant. They can add value to your job search, including:
- We’ll save you time searching for relevant opportunities, connecting you with suitable positions based on your skills, experience and temperament.
- As experts in our field, we can provide you with access to market insights and industry leading research.
- We access a wider range of job opportunities – thousands of jobs are filled each year without being formally advertised. Through our client relationships and international networks, you’ll have access to new jobs which may not have been released to the general market.
- Your consultant will personally represent you to our client. We sell your skills and experience, and that carries the weight of our recommendation. You won’t just be another one of many resumes the hiring manager may receive directly.
- We can help you prepare for the interview, as we know the hiring manager who will be interviewing you, their company and what they are looking for. We can also provide you with a range of support resources, such as interview questions and tips for setting the right first impression.
- We can assist you to negotiate your salary and employment contract. Most people don’t change jobs often enough to be confident in how to do this.
Remember, you won’t be charged a fee to work with a Recruitment Consultant. We earn our revenue from the employer you are placed with, so you don’t have to worry about a hefty fee for any of these services. Contact us to speak with a recruitment consultant for a friendly chat.