Experience 2 Years
Industry Administration & Office Support
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Recruiter Sean Kennedy
Salary $75,000 $85,000 Plus Superannuation
- Join an exciting fast-paced logistics team in a newly created administration and customer service role – immediate start!
- A great opportunity to impart your existing knowledge and experience and really make this new position your own
- Excellent Package! $75K – $85K + Superannuation – central convenient location within Ipswich region
Due to business expansion and consistent growth, our client who is a large transport and logistics company offering 3PL services is seeking to appoint an Administration Supervisor. Located in the Brisbane Western Suburbs & Ipswich region, join a fast-paced team environment within this newly created position for a company that prides themselves on their quality service and ability to meet their customer’s needs.
- Salary of $75,000 – $85,000 plus superannuation
- Centrally located within Brisbane’s Western Suburbs making the transit to and from work a breeze for someone living within the neighbouring suburbs.
- Newly created role allowing you to really make a mark within the company!
About the Role
Within the newly created Administration Supervisor role, you will effectively lead and supervise all duties carried out by administration staff, in particular, the Customer Service, Accounts Department and Pallet Control personnel to ensure the ongoing operational viability and capabilities of the company.
This is a key administration position within the company and therefore your ability to manage and oversee multiple team members and multitask is essential as it will affect the day to day operation of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for various administrative and account activities including:
- Bookkeeping/ Financial Reporting – Accounts payable and receivable, processing invoices and receipting payments, generating payments to providers and suppliers and services, bank reconciliations and generating weekly and monthly reports.
- The Administration Supervisor monitors payees and debtors to ensure that funds are being properly recorded accurately and on time and Company objectives (as directed by senior management) are implemented.
- Account/ Client Management – The handling of customer account inquiries and complaints in a professional and diplomatic manner by the administration department ensuring the agreed service offering to the client is honoured.
- Database/ Documentation Management – The responsibility for managing and maintaining all databases, mailing lists, as effective filing system and ensuring all office procedures are carried out accurately and promptly is within this role.
- Corporate and Legislative Governance is adhered to during the day to day operation.
- Oversee and manage the assistance and back of employees as and when required and provide relief coverage when any team member is absent for personal or annual leave.
Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of MYOB, or similar financial platform
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint is essential
- Solid experience within a Transport industry Administration position
- Change management experience
- Mentoring qualities
- Effective time management and self-discipline
- Strong customer service orientation and strong communication
- Problem solving and resolution and decision-making skills
- CoR compliance knowledge and ability to enact
- Time management and able to multiple task management in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to attend to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Implement risk mitigation initiatives
- Excellent organising and planning ability to prioritise
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Analytical ability
- Exemplary interpersonal skills are required because you will be leading people to ensure the business requirements are consistently being met.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your resume now for consideration or call Sean Kennedy for a confidential discussion about this role on 07 3839 9000.