- Business Development Executive - Freight Forwarding
- Global Business with exceptional Brand and Culture
- $75,000 + Superannuation + Car Allowance + Commissions
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is an exciting time to be working for this freight forwarder. With offices in every major city in Australia and international offices, they are going from success to success.
Due to ongoing growth and success, we are now seeking a Business Development Executive - Freight Forwarding to join the Brisbane Office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Business Development Executive - Freight forwarding your duties will be
- Identify new opportunities
- create presentations for new clients
- follow up quotations
- research new markets
- achieve sales targets
- Grow revenue through positive profit margins
ABOUT THE PERSON
To be considered for the role I would like to speak to EXPERIENCED Business Development Executives with the following
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Sales role in the freight forwarding industry
- Own transport and valid driver's license
- You must be a hunter who loves to generate new business
- You must be a closer, as there are great leads
If you meet all the above criteria, then I want to hear from you!
BENEFITS & PERKS
Well, as an experienced Business Development Executive you will be rewarded with
- Base Salary of $75,000 + Superannuation
- A Car Allowance of $15,000
- A Mobile Phone/ Laptop / Toll Clip
- A very achievable commission structure
- Great Sales Support
- A Sales Manager with outstanding commercial acumen
WHAT YOU DO NEXT
Apply via SEEK or call Hans on 07 3839 9000 to arrange an interview.
PS - If you have previously worked for TOLL or CEVA or DB Schenker or KUEHNE + NAGEL or MAINFREIGHT or any of the other freight forwarders, then I would like to hear from you