- Join an exciting Sales team in a Logistics and International Freight forwarding company.
- A great opportunity to join a busy International Freight forwarder
- Excellent senior role with room for growth $100,000 +Super + Commissions
My client is an international Freight Forwarding company that is known for its outstanding service and operation in the Asia Pacific market. Based out of Southside inner city suburb in Sydney this role will have you finding new business opportunities.
About The Role
The company is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager who is personable and confident to join their team.
Selling to clients in the Asia Pacific market is essential for this role as well as freight forwarding operations.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a minimum of three years’ experience in sales within a freight forwarding role and have the ability to bring clients or warm leads to secure new business.
- Maintain and grow strong relationships across all accounts.
- Complete all administrative duties in relation to sales.
- Developing new business opportunities within the Asia Pacific freight forwarding market.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPI’s.
- Be proactive in coming up with new sales initiatives.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Analyse new and current customer needs.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in a sales.
- Ability to convert leads into business
- Freight Forwarding Experience with (FCL) Full Container Loads.
- Background and experience with at least three years Sales within Logistics or International freight forwarding.
- Computer literacy required, technical competency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in customer service at the highest standard.
- A Tertiary Education will be looked highly upon in this role (Logistics or International Business desirable)
- Be able to work to strict deadlines and deal with change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence a sale are a must.
My client is offering an attractive salary of $ 100,000 +Super + Commissions with the potential of substantial earnings for a proactive and successful Business Development Manager.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Glen Adams on 07 3839 9000 for a confidential discussion.