- Highly specialised heavy industrial support role
- Join a major multinational with overseas training and travel opportunities
- Remuneration package of $90,000 + Superannuation + Car Allowance + Bonuses
Join a leading global organisation with a strong focus on supplying specialised rotating equipment, consumables and condition monitoring products into the industrial and heavy industry sectors. With over 90,000 staff and a turnover in excess of $25B this is a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious mechanical engineer to grow, learn and contribute.
We are seeking a very experienced and qualified professional Mechanical Engineer who has a strong technical background in bearings, crushers, mills, conveyors and high pressure grinding rolls to provide technical support to internal staff and external clients on a global basis.
- Provide technical data, specification and mechanical engineering support
- Visiting clients from time to time to understand their needs and offer technical guidance
- Dealing with clients, OEMs, Manufacturers, Distributors, End users and Internal staff
- Develop solutions and recommendations for key stakeholders
- Supporting management with developing strategies to increase business
- Prefeasibility& feasibility analysis of customers needs
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have a technical background in heavy industrial mechanical engineering products
- Experience with Bearings, Crushers, Mills, Conveyors is highly desirable
- A Mechanical Engineering degree
- Works autonomously and is trustworthy and has a resilient nature
- Highly proficient with CREO design software, SolidWorks will also be considered.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think creatively to solve problems and challenges
- Able to confidently consult to clients about technical specifications and add value to senior management
- Excellent communication abilities both verbally and written
The successful candidate will be paid an attractive salary package of $90,000 plus Superannuation plus Car allowance plus Bonus. This is is a stable full-time position with the potential to progress into a senior leadership position within the business after a few years.
If this role sounds exactly like what you’re looking for and you have the experience that we are seeking then click now to apply or call Didier Cotte on 07 3839 9000 at Ballantyne Recruitment quoting reference number DC4666.