Experience Previous Experience
Industry Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Qualifications Not Specified
Recruiter Sean Kennedy
Salary $75,000 > $80,000 Plus Super
- Join an exciting fast-paced logistics team in a newly created Compliance Manager role
- Be fully diverse in all operations of the business
- Excellent Package! $75,000-80,000 + Superannuation
My client is a large transport and logistics company. My client offers 3PL services. They are known for the level of quality service and for their ability to meet the customer’s needs. The office is located in Southwest Brisbane. They are currently going through a growth period, which is why this position has been newly created.
My client is offering an attractive salary of $75,000-80,000 plus superannuation.
About the Role
The company is seeking an Operations Compliance Manager to ensure that the company is, and remains compliant with all the compliance requirements that are mandatory in the day to day operation of the business allowing retention of current customers and to aid in gaining new customers by remaining competitive in the market place.
This role is key in ensuring that the business meets its customer service commitments (which should be consistent with the service offering) by way of the monitoring and management of continual improvement through KPI measurements and reporting, as well as recording, reporting and monitoring the Fleet Owner / Driver performance whilst they are conducting work.
Subsequent to the above, the Compliance Officer is to ensure, through auditing, that all of the fleet schedulers and implementers correctly enter all facets of the time and work recording data of their Fleet Owners / Drivers into the in-house FMS system in a timely manner and to ensure that all POD documentation is correctly completed and received by the company. This is to ensure compliance with the various statutory bodies requirements to allow continued membership and participation in their Organisations.
This role is the gatekeeper for all compliance requirements and responsibilities.
- Ensure all audit compliance and records of such are maintained for accuracy.
- Develop and/or modify work instructions for all Operations areas.
- Ensure all internet-based record management requirements are up to date and valid.
- Ensure all internet-based induction requirements are up to date and valid.
- Ensure ALL inductions required for the business to fulfil customers deliveries are completed and valid.
- Coordinate the NHVAS and other accreditations associated with compliance to this scheme.
- Ensure driver BFM awareness is up to date and the BFM standard hours are adhered to.
- Coordinate the NHVAS accreditation and audit compliance.
- Coordinate the RLSC / ALC accreditation and audit compliance.
- Coordinate the ASI-LSC Code of practice accreditation and audit compliance.
- Ensure HSE standards and procedures in Operations adheres to all legislative requirements.
- Policy management updates and compilation are regular and comply with the latest laws.
- Liaise with external clients and suppliers in relation to carrier policies and procedures.
- Conduct an analysis of raw data for operational reviews.
- Manage change processes.
- Maintain management information reporting.
- Ensure all daily/weekly data entry is completed to allow adherence to compliance requirements.
- Schedule and participate in regular meetings and offer ideas for improvements to work processes.
Skills & Experience required
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Precise attention to detail with accurate data entry
- Effective time management and self-discipline
- Proficient to advanced MS Office – Excel Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong numeric and literacy knowledge
- Report writing ability
- NHVAS, BFM, RLSC, general industry compliance knowledge
- HSE and CoR compliance knowledge
- Analytical ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organising and planning ability
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong customer service orientation
- Problem-solving and solution creation ability
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sean Kennedy on 07 3839 9000 for a confidential discussion.
Business Manager Full timemanufacturing mechanical engineering people management procurement production scheduling project management sales transport
Cross-functional Business Manager | Successful Australian Icon Manufacturer | Strategic Management within a family-style Senior Management Team
Hands-on warehouse/stores role, small team, variety of goods, stock control, process and systems change, collaborative management, personal autonomy