- Tier 1 HVAC with 40 years in the industry
- Mid Senior Level
- $130,000-$150,000 Package
The company is a major subcontractor of high-quality services in commercial air conditioning and mechanical services around Australia. Their engineering works cover project management, design and construct fabrication of ductwork, air handling units and pipework, and the installation of mechanical services. Their employment of highly proficient engineers with the mindset of continual staff retention sets them apart from other HVAC organisations.
- To be responsible for design engineering functions on secured projects
- Responsible for re-engineering secured projects
- Comply with agreements achieved during the tender stage
- Responsible for the documentation of design & construct projects
- Providing technical and engineering based calculations
- Detailed knowledge of air-conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration
- Knowledge of balancing & commissioning requirements
- Ability to foresee opportunities to improve a design, as well as on-site construction issues which may be actioned in advanced
- Highly developed communication and negation skills
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or Building Engineering
- 5+ years Australian experience in HVAC Air Conditioning
- Follow National Building Codes and Legislation AS1668 Part1/2
- $130,000-$150,000 Package depending on level of experience
- Highly desirable remuneration package including benefits and bonuses
- Expensed seminars, conferences and development programs for continuous learning and education.
If you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this role and you currently reside in Australia then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference FS4020.