- Outstanding career opportunity for a driven and ambitious candidate
- Entry level sale role into the mining and construction services sector
- Intensive training and mentoring from senior management
About the Company
Longevity, market penetration, growth and success - with nearly 25 years of trading under their belt, this organisation has achieved all of this and more. Being a strategic supplier of power generation equipment, they have the extensive technical prowess to provide turnkey solutions to key industrial clients in the mining, utilities, construction and manufacturing sectors.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager you will be trained, mentored and instructed in best practice sales and operations methodology with the intent of upskilling you and fast-tracking your career into a fully fledged External Sales Representative. This will involve initially learning the technical aspects of the equipment and services and then calling directly on existing customers to re-engage delinquent accounts and increase penetration to current customers.
Skills and Attitude
Being a trainee role, the most important attribute will be your willingness to learn and apply yourself. On top of that we are seeking the following:
A strong work ethic
- Structured and well organised
- The ability to listen, learn and follow instructions
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Outgoing with confident and professional communication skills
- A willingness and ability to travel regionally
The Ideal Background
If you have any of the following skills or experiences, it will certainly add weight to your application:
Previous sales experience
- Tertiary studies in Sales and/or Business Administration
- Mechanical or Electrical knowledge or natural aptitude (experience dealing the electrical contractors will be an advantage)
- Internal sales experience with industrial products or services
- Previous examples of leadership roles or awards that you have achieved
The successful candidate will be put on a structured induction process and spend time in different divisions of the business in various branches throughout Queensland.
You will be paid a salary of $60,000 plus superannuation and be provided with a fully maintained company vehicle, phone and tablet. Following the completion of your first year, you will be provided with performance bonuses that will further improve your remuneration package.
How to Apply
Interested? If so, please prepare a cover a covering letter addressing the requirements above and send it to Glen Adams via the APPLY NOW button along with your current resume quoting our reference number GA4783.