- Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic transport operations team
- Join a fast-paced and busy transport team
- Salary of $60,000 plus superannuation
My client is a privately-owned Logistics and Transport company that is recognised as one of Brisbane’s biggest. Operating out of a South West Brisbane depot this constantly growing business is looking for more people to join their expanding team.
About The Role
The company is currently seeking an experienced Route Implementer to join their logistics and transport team based in their South West Brisbane depot. You will be responsible for load and route implementation to various locations locally within a team of two.
Geographical knowledge and the ability to grow relationships with customers and within the business is essential. The ideal candidate will have experience in the transport industry and is looking to join a team where they are willing to grow within the company. They must have the capability to learn and implement the companies’ process and procedures.
- Execute the daily load and route plan for all flattop channel deliveries.
- Assist in all areas in your work environment.
- Direct contractors in their execution of the daily load and route plan.
- Participate in regular Company and Independent Contractor meetings.
- Monitor and manage the activities of drivers and loaders.
- Communicate with all key stakeholders internal and external.
- Abide by the predetermined daily load quantities for Independent Contractors.
- Ensure the data completion of all loads ‘live’ in FMS despatch.
- Communicate all/any delivery/pickup issues with Contractual Clients and other customers.
- Immediately report any incidents of accidents or non-conformance to Management. Resolving any transport disruptions.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in a transport role
- Allocation and Fleet management experience required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Experience in logistics and transport and warehousing
- Flexible attitude towards work and ability to be a team player
- Basic Microsoft office, excel and administration skills required
- High School Certificate
- Basic Fatigue Management accreditation
- Driver’s License (car)
- Tertiary education in logistics would be looked upon highly but not essential.
Monday to Friday role with a company phone provided. After hours contact for end of day unfinished routes.
My client is offering an attractive salary of $60,000 plus superannuation in a position that has room to develop your career in Logistics and Transport.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Glen Adams on 07 3839 9000 for a confidential discussion.