- Leading D & C contractor with over 50 years in the market
- Great incentives and rewards
- Highly competitive salary on offer
About the business and the role
My client is a major subcontractor of high-quality services in Commercial Air Conditioning and Mechanical Services.
Their services cover Project Management, Engineering Design and Construct, fabrication of ductwork, air handling units and pipework, and the installation of mechanical services.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The Draftsperson will be part of the Mechanical Services team and will be responsible for the delivery of mechanical services modelling/drafting on a range of projects.
Skills and experience
- Experience in shop drawings,
- Proficient knowledge of Mechanical Services;
- Proficient knowledge in either AutoCAD and/or REVIT; and/or MEP
- Understanding of other trade services and requirements for coordination;
- Understanding in duct and pipe sizing;
- Understanding of drafting standards;
- Understanding of workshop drawing detailing
Job benefits and perks
- Excellent working environment
- Collaborative team environment
- Company incentives and employee rewards
- Stable company with an excellent reputation
The company would consider Interstate applications for serious candidates wanting to make a serious career move.