- Join a friendly and trusted business that specialises in Battery and Solar Sales and supply
- Deal with interesting people and help with business battery sales growth
- Remuneration package of $50,000 + Superannuation + Commissions (based in Mackay)
My client is a trusted provider of 12v batteries and solar PV system packages. They have an established business and are well trusted and respected in the industry. They have a tight-knit team that celebrates hard work and have regular staff parties to reward and recognise the efforts of the team.
Due to growth, we are seeking an internal battery salesperson to service their customer base and help increase their presence in the market. This customer facing role would suit someone with an internal sales background revolving around 12v batteries and has an understanding of how batteries work. You will predominantly be servicing customers that walk-in or phone in to enquire and you would be expected to generate new battery sales in this role. There will also be some responsibilities to order new stock/stock control and some fitment of batteries wherever needed.
- Handling customer enquiries (over the phone and face-to-face walk-ins)
- Generating Sales of 12V batteries (automotive, deep cycle, marine and solar-specific)
- Testing with a voltmeter and battery fitment as needed
- Ordering new stock as needed
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years of 12v battery sales experience
- Friendly and approachable nature
- Easy to communicate with both in person and over the phone
- Has good product knowledge of 12v batteries and their various applications
- Liaising with the Director, Salespeople, Electricians and Admin staff as needed
The successful candidate will be paid a salary of $50,000 plus Superannuation plus Commissions (tiered to targets). You will enjoy a stable role and be recognised for your efforts and contributions. The business frequently runs staff parties every 2 months or so to reward their team members. This is a fast-paced business where everyone works well together to contribute to a supportive environment. Potential career progression into other areas of the business may be offered for the right candidate.
If this role sounds exactly like what you’re looking for and you have the experience that we are seeking. Click now to apply or call Michael Truong on 07 3839 9000 (Ballantyne Recruitment – quoting reference number MT4464 )