- Generate new sales as an internal sales rep in the sheet metal fabrication / engineering industry.
- Provide your technical advice and sales support to customers.
- Remuneration package of $70,000 - $80,000 (DOE) including Superannuation (Based in SE Melbourne)
Join a locally owned Australian business with an established loyal client base in the engineering / fabrication industry. This company is a trusted and proven market leader in delivering quality services (sheet metal fabrication, galvanising, bending, welding, laser cutting)
Due to growth, we are seeking a technically minded internal sales representative to help service their loyal customers’ and handle job enquiries and orders. This fast-paced role will see you quoting customers, handling enquiries, generating sales, sorting out job orders and following up. You’ll be managing the sales process and ultimately helping the business grow.
- Handling customer calls and providing customer service / sales support.
- Quoting orders and organising material purchases.
- Following up with customers.
- Working with the production team to manage the lead times and expectations of clients.
- Finalising deals and generating business opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have a background in either: engineering / sheet metal fabrication / laser cutting.
- Has a professional phone manner and is able to sell effectively.
- Mechanically minded (Understands CNC, Laser cutting, Sheet metal fabrication, Manufacturing processes)
- Works autonomously are trustworthy and have a resilient nature.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think creatively to solve problems and challenges
- Can interpret designs/drawings/sketches to define job scope.
- Excellent communication abilities both verbally and written.
The successful candidate will be paid a salary package of $70,000 to $80,000 plus Superannuation (DOE). Enjoy working in a collaborative environment with a recently renovated sales office. This company likes to promote internally so future career progression is available for the right candidate. The ideal target start date for this role would be January 2019, however, we would like to organise interviews with suitable candidates ASAP to be ready for this.
If this role sounds exactly like what you’re looking for and you have the experience that we are seeking. Click now to apply or call Michael Truong on 07 3839 9000 (Ballantyne Recruitment – quoting reference number MT4555 )