- Highly dynamic sales role managing key accounts and new business.
- Join a well-established fruit and vegetable wholesale distributor.
- Excellent Package! $80-90K +Super + car allowance or a company car.
My client is a privately owned National fruit and vegetable wholesaler. This company is known for its amazing product and outstanding service within the industry. Operating out of offices spread down the East Coast they are looking for someone to join their newly structured Sydney office.
About The Role
The company is seeking an experienced, personable and confident Key Account Manager to join their team. Their office is based out of the Sydney Markets; however, the role will have you frequently on the road. Frequent client visits will be an expectation of the role, you will be required to travel around Sydney meeting new and existing customers researching the needs and offering new and seasonal products to your clients.
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent time management, as you will be responsible for managing your daily activities Monday through Friday. An ability to sell to customers through research, industry knowledge and outstanding sales skills are a must. This role requires a Key Account Manager who values the highest level of presentation and communication as they are the face of the company.
- Maintain and grow strong relationships from all accounts.
- Complete all administrative duties in relation to sales.
- Create strong relationships ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Analyse new and current customer needs.
- Developing new business opportunities within the Sydney market meeting with a variety of buyers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs.
Skills & Experience
- Able to work autonomously as well as effectively within a team player.
- Proven track record in sales, five years of sales experience is required to be considered for this position.
- Computer literacy required, technical competency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have experience in customer service at the highest standard.
- Must have confident presentation skills with the ability to deliver proposals to a variety of stakeholders.
- Sales experience in the Food Service industry is desirable, however, candidates with Sales experience in Hospitality or Tourism will also be looked upon highly.
- Strong written and clear confident communication skills with the ability to influence a sale.
- Driver’s license.
Due to the clients and nature of this sales role, the hours are 6am – 2pm Monday- Friday.
My client is offering an attractive salary of $80-90,000 plus superannuation plus car allowance or company car in a position that has room to develop your career in Sales within the Food Service industry.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Glen Adams on 07 3839 9000 for a confidential discussion.