Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Recruiter Sean Kennedy
Salary Up To $150,000 Plus Super For Right Candidate
- Variety of small and large clients internationally and interstate.
- Well established business.
- Salary paid base on proven experience.
Our client is currently seeking a qualified Mechanical Engineer to join their Engineering Consultancy company in Townsville.
Their clients range from multinational companies to small businesses such as regional workshops and private individuals who require down to earth on point professional engineering.
Operating within an industry where all clients have a unique set of requirements they pride themselves on their no-nonsense, honest, clear communication and technical competence in all transactions.
- Small and fun team environment
- Salary negotiable up to $150,000 plus superannuation for the right candidate with the right experience/ background.
There is a potential opportunity to travel but it is not a requirement for this position.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a great attitude and an ability to earn the respect of the team through hard work and being a team player.
- Undertake mechanical design, prepare design documentation, and provide construction support across all project phases
- Performing engineering calculations and verifications
- Contributing to design reviews
- Provide inputs into design and study reports, scope of work documentation and proposals/tenders
- Participating and contributing to design reviews
- Provide technical advice to the team
- Deliver on project requirements
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in a similar role required. (minimum 5 years).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Registered RPEQ or PREng status (Required).
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- Compliance with Relevant Australian Engineering standards and statutory regulations.
- Must be able to provide two referees as a minimum.
- Must have full working rights to work in Australia.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sean Kennedy, Executive Recruitment Consultant on 07 3839 9000 for a confidential discussion today.
Electrical Engineer – EEHA Full timeEEHA Accredited electrical design electrical engineer Hazardous Area Engineering lv power system mv power system planning power systems modeling PowerCAD project management PTW reporting
Support the Hazardous Areas Auditors in electrical equipment hazardous areas design, installation, classification and zoning
Power Systems Engineer Full time
Complete Analysis & Design of Power Systems using SKM PTW and manage projects from conceptual design through to delivery in multiple industries.
Civil Engineer Full time
Range of projects in Urban Development | Great Pipeline of Work | Flexible Working Arrangements | Ongoing support of teams. Brisbane location, apply now!