- Join a well respected and professional business with a great team culture
- Challenging construction focused on HVAC projects and servicing
- Generous hourly rate + Super + Vehicle + Overtime – Townsville based
About the Company
Our client is a progressive family owned business with a proven track record of providing excellent customer satisfaction, having strong staff retention, and delivering high-quality projects and HVAC services to the North Queensland market. With a strong focus on the construction sector, they have cemented themselves as the “Go To” provider when smart solutions and custom design systems are required.
About the Role
In this position, you will be responsible for completing the installation and maintenance of commercial HVAC equipment. This is a customer facing role where you will be empowered to work towards delivering superb customer service through the application of both your technical knowledge and operational skills. Stepping up into Leading Hand responsibility when required, this position will not only provide you with the opportunity to improve your technical knowledge but also develop your leadership and organisational skills.
- Attend site to complete the servicing and maintenance of Commercial HVAC equipment
- Get involved in the installation and commissioning of new projects
- Deliver a high level of quality and professionalism
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Interact with the team to improve the business operations overall and maintain a happy and positive company culture
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Current ARCTICK Licence
- Previous experience with commercial Chillers and Water and Air Cooled systems would be highly advantageous
- Construction installation experience will be readily utilised
- Strong fault finding skills
- Current manual drivers licence
- Construction Induction Safety Certificate (White Card)
- A happy and positive nature with a strong work ethic – we love what we do!
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the following package:
- A generous hourly rate
- The opportunity to complete overtime
- A fully maintained company vehicle
- Mobile allowances
- All PPE
- Training and career development
- Exposure to a variety of mechanical services – this job ain’t boring!
How to Apply
If this looks like the ideal next career move for you, call KEN FOWLER today on 07 3839 9000, or send your resume quoting reference number KF4617 and we will be in touch with you shortly.