Sales Engineer – Hydraulic Pumps & Motors
Experience Previous Experience
Qualifications Not Specified
Recruiter Didier Cotte
Salary Circa $80,000 (Neg) + Car Allowance + Super
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with customers within the Hydraulics industry
- Nationally established company supplying market-leading Hydraulic parts to hydraulic repairers, resellers and OEMs
- Circa $80,000 (Neg) + Car Allowance + Super
Australian owned national organisation specialising in the supply of high-quality hydraulic components. They target hydraulic repairers, resellers and OEMs. The main product range includes Pumps & Motors, Piston Pump spare parts and Hydraulic Valves.
- Market-leading package
- Full-Time position – Circa $80,000 (Neg) + Car Allowance + Super
- Car Allowance – You pick the vehicle (within allocated budget)
- Friday company BBQ lunch
- Tight-knit friendly team
Responsibilities will include:
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in the Queensland / NSW region
- Regular travel to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Strong understanding of Hydraulic Circuit Design
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Producing custom-made design for clients hydraulic needs
Ideally, you will
- Come from a Mechanical Engineering background or Trade Background
- Have a strong understanding of Hydraulics.
- Be self-motivated, have strong time management skills
- Able work autonomously
- Intermediate Computer skills – MS Office
- All applicants must have full Australian working rights.
To Apply – If this role sounds exactly like what you’re looking for and you have the experience that we are seeking. Click now to apply or call Didier Cotte on 07 3839 9000 ( Ballantyne Recruitment – quoting reference number DC5004 )
Hydraulic Fluid Power Sales Engineer Full time
Apply Now: newly created role, nationally established group, robust product range, broad industry group, uncapped commissions, additional training.
Move into an external sales role. Target old clients and repeat business. Improve your selling and professional skills.
Develop business across multiple industries to increase the market share of the products and solutions the company provides.