- Interesting and dynamic technical role with a Global leader
- Join a well-established national industrial rental equipment business
- $40-$42 an hour plus tool of trade vehicle, phone and weekly housing reimbursement.
If you enjoy providing solutions and reducing the risk for your clients through the supply of rental equipment and technical services then this organization is right up your alley. With a national presence and a high profile in the mining and construction sector, you will be joining a results-driven team that can provide you with variety and challenge.
There is an immediate requirement for an experienced A Grade Electrical Service Technician to join the service team in Emerald. Reporting to the Service Manager your duties will include preventative maintenance, breakdown service and repairs on power generation and portable HVAC systems inclusive of all fleet assets.
The Ideal Candidate
- Trade qualification as an electrician; supported by current A grade Electrical Licence.
- Previous experience working with power generation & or similar industries; is preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent Electrical troubleshooting skills, with sound knowledge of Cummins KV, QST or Scania industrial engine products.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Current driver's licence, as well as current forklift licence.
- Planning, problem-solving and coordination skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised at times.
You will be joining a business that has a focus on playing as a team and providing training programs to ensure that you are completely prepared to take on this challenge.
The successful candidate will be paid $40 -$42 an hour in a Monday-Friday role, providing a weekly housing reimbursement and a tool a trade vehicle and phone as well as continuous training within the electrical trade.
How to apply
Interested? If you would like further details in the strictest of confidence please call Glen Adams on 07 3839 9000 quoting reference number GA4697.