- Support the sales team with your initiative and technical knowledge (industrial valves)
- Help nurture relationships with clients to develop trust and foster continued business
- Attractive remuneration package circa $70,000 plus superannuation (based in North Sydney)
Join a friendly growing business with an established client base focused on the mining industry. This company is a trusted and proven market leader in the area of industrial valves (manufacturing and supply).
Due to growth, we are seeking a Technical Internal Sales support team member. This role would enable you to support the small sales team with customer enquiries, submitting quotes and information for clients, managing relationships with clients and keeping them happy and some reporting as needed. If you enjoy providing high levels of customer service and support then this may be the ideal role for you.
- Supporting the sales team by providing technical information for clients (industrial valves).
- Submitting customer quotes.
- Managing customers expectations and being friendly and approachable.
- Taking and making phone calls and following up customers.
- Following up on order information and sourcing products for customers.
- This role is an internal role which requires no external travel.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has industrial mining knowledge and experience and understands various valves/flanges and their applications.
- Ideally has 3-5 years of experience in the mining industry/slurry/valves.
- Trade background would be ideal (fitter and turners, machinists, tool makers, hydraulics specialists)
- Excellent communication abilities both verbally and written.
- Provides a high level of customer service and support.
- Trustworthy team player who works autonomously and with initiative.
The successful candidate will be paid an attractive salary of circa $70,000 plus Superannuation *depending upon experience*. You will enjoy a long-term stable role and be recognised for your efforts and contributions in a team-based environment. For the right candidate, future progression within the business will be offered.
If this role sounds exactly like what you’re looking for and you have the experience that we are seeking. Click now to apply or call Didier Cotte on 07 3839 9000, quoting reference number DC4782.
All applicants must have full Australian working rights.