- Join a dynamic and vibrant culture
- Contribute your technical expertise and generate new sales (CNC machinery and tools)
- Attractive remuneration package circa $80,000 + Superannuation + FMCV + Bonuses (based in Newcastle)
Join an Australia owned and locally operated business with an established and growing client base. The company specialises in supplying and distributing engineered products at a national level. Specialised products include; CNC machinery and equipment, accessories and tools. They pride themselves in delivering top level customer service and satisfaction.
Due to growth, we are seeking a Technical Sales Representative who understands CNC machinery and has a trade background (Fitters and Turners, Machinists, Fabricators etc.) The opportunity requires someone who loves delivering excellent customer service and understands how to provide solutions to solve customer problems. This role will enable someone who loves sales, being in the field and helping customers and offers scope for potential career development.
- Providing technical info and assistance to customers (cutting tools, CNC machinery equipment, technical data)
- Servicing existing and new customers through regular visits
- Quoting, Negotiating pricing and contracts, managing customer relationships
- Meeting sales targets
- Updating all details as required in the database
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a CNC machinist or relevant trade background (Fitter and Turner, Machinist, Fabricators etc.)
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Has personal integrity (does what they say they will do when they say they will do it)
- Understands basic sales processes and is a great negotiator
- Is easy to communicate with both verbally and in written formats
The successful candidate will be paid an attractive salary of circa $80,000 plus superannuation plus bonuses (based upon experience). You will be provided with an FMCV (Fully maintained company vehicle and fuel card). You will enjoy a long-term stable role and actually be recognised for your efforts and contributions in a team based environment that feels like family. Career development opportunities may exist for the right candidate.
If this role sounds exactly like what you’re looking for and you have the experience that we are seeking. Click now to apply or call Michael Truong on 07 3839 9000 (Ballantyne Recruitment – quoting reference number MT4508 )