About the company
As an internationally established group, this organization has established an enviable industry name for providing full house processing and rotating equipment for the coal and metalliferous arena. They are a one stop shop for capital equipment, parts and service.
About the role
As the Area Manager you will be required to call on a Central and North Queensland client base, to identify both capital equipment and parts opportunities for preventative maintenance programs and processing improvements. You will be responsible for providing a high level of professional customer contact, targeting new sales opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Have either a mechanical trade or tertiary engineering background
- Have a sound commercial understanding of complex tender and sales negotiations
- Have a demonstrated sales background in the rotating equipment and mining sectors, with the ability to cross sell into various areas
- Possess an outgoing and structured approach to setting targets and managing your daily and weekly activities
- Be a collaborative team play who shares his experience with others
- Maintain an active sales presence within the central Queensland market, calling on existing and potentially new clients
- Work closely with senior managers in identifying and maximizing new capital opportunities
- Be the primary contact point between the customer and your internal stakeholders
- Maintain an accurate reporting process on all won and lost opportunities and market activities
Culture of the organization
This organization has shaped its business around the current market and is driven to establish further growth both on the ground and with its existing customer base. The environment in the facility is one of team support and transparency with a group focus of self-sufficiency and growth.
- A generous salary package is on offer including company vehicle and performance bonuses
- Career succession and internal promotion available for individuals who strive for self-improvement
- There will be regular training opportunities both locally and over seas
How to apply
Please email your resume to George Trusiak quoting reference numberGT3568 or phone 07 – 3211 1433 for a confidential discussion.
- Autonomous external sales role
- Globally established organization
- Generous salary and remuneration package