- Autonomous role with a work-life balance focus
- Strong leadership and career development opportunities
- Package $80,000 – $100,000 plus superannuation
About the company
Having been established for over 20 years you will be joining a business who strives for success with their customers whilst valuing staff through a range of work-life balance workshops. They believe that valued, respected and motivated staff lead to the successful running of the business which is how they have managed to build a successful industry-leading business throughout Victoria.
About the Role
- You will be responsible for performing onsite mandatory in accordance with approved documentation.
- Without customers, the business won’t grow so you will be providing outstanding friendly customer service whilst building and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external customers.
- You will be working on the road autonomously without the need of running into the office whilst having access to the internal support to continue to grow your career within the company.
Skills and Experience
- You will need to be registered with the Victorian Building Authority in either a Limited or Unlimited capacity.
- Ability to work unsupervised as you will be out on the road for the majority of the time.
- A full unrestricted Victorian driver licence.
- Salary circa $80,000 - $100,000 plus superannuation depending on your experience with annual reviews.
- A fully maintained family car including e-tag and fuel card for work and private use.
- Annual work-life balance workshops are available to all staff.
- Enjoy a complimentary gym membership along with birthday and loyalty leave.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please contact Joshua Place on 07 3211 1433 or press APPLY NOW and we will respond to you ASAP.
Our Reference JP4705