- Brisbane based Business Development Manager
- Join an industry leader within the Electrical Engineering Sector
- Lucrative salary package on offer – $100,000 to $120,000 Base + Bonus + Super + Car
About the Company
Our client is a reputable multinational company who provides power distribution, automation and control system solutions. They have a network of global suppliers, offering only the best products on the market, implemented with a high level of professional technical support.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager who will be based in Brisbane and responsible for the Queensland Region. Reporting to the National Project Manager, they will be responsible for developing the Power Distribution Sector of the business by identifying and securing new business across a diverse range of industries.
- Identifying new opportunities across multiple markets
- Create industry-specific growth strategies to increase sales reveNurturing and expanding existing client accounts
- Proposal preparation and submission of proposal s
- Meeting sales targets and achieving KPI’s
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Business Development Manager within the Power Distribution, Control and Automation Industry
- Solid understand of Power Distribution, Control and Automation Systems
- Proven track record in B2B selling
- Solution based selling skills
- Strong problem solving and communications skills
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering Degree (highly desirable)
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel both nationally and internationally
Please phone Clancy Auriac on 07 3211 1433 (Please quote job CA4694) or email your resume for further details on this opportunity.