Civil Engineer required to join a reputable design engineering company in Brisbane CBD. Full-time permanent role offering a competitive salary.
- Competitive salary and excellent location
- An established practice in the Brisbane CBD
- Supportive environment and career developing opportunity
About the company
Large, established design engineering company in an awesome location in the Brisbane CBD. This company has a long standing reputation and established portfolio of clients with multiple offices across Australia. They provide solutions to the residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure markets. They have a highly supportive working environment offering training and future developmental assistance.
About the role
This role will suit a Civil Engineer who has at least 7 years post-grad working experience providing design documentation for land development type projects which will include roadworks, stormwater, sewerage and water reticulation design.
The Civil Engineer will require these specific skills:
- 7+ years experience as a Civil Engineer
- Experience gained from within an Engineering Design Consultancy
- Understanding of design requirements and standards
- Demonstrated experience on land development type projects
As a Civil Engineer you will be a key part of the engineering design process. You'll be rewarded with a supportive environment and the opportunity to progress your career internally.
If you'd like to know more about this Civil Engineer role you can email Anthony at email@example.com or call 07 3211 1433.
If this sounds interesting to you then apply now.