- Civil Design Engineer with experience on urban / land development projects.
- Challenging variety of projects in a growing team of Civil Engineers & Designers
- Successful Engineering consultancy with great projects
About the company:
- Civil Design Engineers will enjoy this role because it's a secure permanent role working across challenging projects.
- Support and guidance from managers and team members.
- Opportunity to work with an established business.
- Gain exposure across large land / urban development projects.
- Career development with future growth into leadership.
About the role:
- As the civil engineer, you'll be working on large urban / land development projects.
- The role includes site inspections, reviewing progress claims, preparing contract documentation, RFI's and liaising with clients.
- Design understanding of pavements, roads, drainage, sewer, earthworks etc will be essential.
Civil Engineer with these specific skills:
- Degree qualification
- 5+ years experience as a Civil Design Engineer on Land Development projects, especially medium sized subdivisions.
- Experience doing site inspections.
- Strong understanding of council standards.
- Experience on projects within the Logan City Council region.
As a Civil Design Engineer you will work with a successful organisation that have a strong team environment and long-term projects in QLD.
If you'd like to know more about this Civil Design Engineer role you can call or email Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3211 1433.
If this sounds interesting to you then apply now.
Job reference AA3779