A Civil Site Engineer is required on Gold Coast sites to join this highly sought after civil contractor in a Secure SEQ based role.
- Highly reputable medium sized civil contractor
- Project locations across SEQ
- Excellent opportunity to secure a longer timer permanent role
About the company
The company is a highly reputable civil contractor with several offices in QLD. The projects are all based in and around SEQ, this particular project is based in the Gold Coast.
They offer full civil construction services and have a number of major road / transport related projects which require the assistance of a suitable Site Engineer.
They are a medium sized civil contractor with an established footprint and reputation to offer a secure, and long-term opportunity.
About the role
Infrastructure and major road / transport related projects across SEQ.
As the Site Engineer you will provide support to construction supervisors and project managers, allocation of project resources, oversee constructing planning and schedules, liaise with sub-contractors, cost management and progress reports are all part of this role.
You will require these specific skills:
- Civil Engineering qualification essential
- 6 years civil construction experience in QLD as a Site Engineer
- Strong road and/or major transport related project experience
- Traffic management experience ideal
If you'd like to know more about this Site Engineer role you can email Anthony at email@example.com or call 07 3211 1433.
If this sounds interesting to you then apply now.