- Established national organization
- Technical hydraulic assembly work
- Air-conditioned working environment
About the company
As a privately owned hydraulic product distributor, hydraulic service and solutions provider with offices based nationally. This organization has developed a reputation for being nimble and flexible across the hydraulics sector.
About the role
As the cleanroom technician, you will be required to exchange critical componentry within valve banks, hydraulic motors and pumps. Based on the nature of the work you will read hydraulic schematic designs and assemble products as required. You will also be required to conduct bench testing of components prior to their delivery. This role would suit an individual who is possibly over working in the filed or workshop and is looking for a tidy and structured work environment.
- Review schematic designs to determine the correct assembly and operational rating of the product
- Conduct bench tests to determine accurate flow, pressure and cycle times
- Troubleshoot and identify repair remedies
- Provide and maintain detailed reports on completed work
- Liaise with workshop manager and clients to determine accurate outcomes required
Qualifications and skills
- Have either a mechanical fitting or diesel plant mechanics trade qualification
- Have an understanding or post-trade background in mechanical fluid power hydraulics
- Have a sound skill set with reading hydraulic schematic designs
- Be experienced in closed and open loop hydraulic systems and an understanding of axial piston pumps, radial piston motors would be well regarded
- Have sound verbal and written communication skills
The culture of the branch
There is a stable workforce in the branch with an open culture of support and transparency, the opportunity comes with the option of further training and potential career advancement.
How to apply
Please phone George Trusiak on 07 3211 1433 quoting reference number GT4072 or email your resume for further details on this opportunity.