Control Systems Engineer
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Recruiter Clancy Auriac
Salary $100,000 $150,000 + OT + Super + Benifits
- Undertake control systems design, configuration, documentation, testing, commissioning and project management.
- Work on a variety of projects across a range of industries
- Benefits for employees and their families as well as career development opportunities
About the Company
Our client is a reputable Australian Electrical Engineering firm who has continued to expand and diversify its services within the Australian market. Operating within multiple industries including the Water and Waste Water, Food and Beverage, Mining and Minerals, and Manufacturing Industries, they provide full Control Systems Solutions from conceptual design through to delivery.
Access to great corporate rates and exclusive offers on top of the base salary, including:
- Vehicle Finance
- Income Protection
- Company Shares
- Reduced Private Health Insurance rates across 3 major providers
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Control Systems Engineers to join a growing team based in their Brisbane Office. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, they will be responsible for undertaking control systems design, configuration, documentation, testing, commissioning and project management.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years Control Systems Engineering experience
- PLC/SCADA design and configuration/programming capability
- Telemetry Systems and Industrial Networking
- Solid technical understanding of P&IDs and electrical schematics
- Coordinating projects across the whole life cycle
- High level of computer literacy
- Strong oral and written communication, planning and reporting skills
- Degree qualified in Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering
- MUST have full working rights within Australia
Please phone Clancy Auriac on 07 3211 1433 or email your resume for further details on this opportunity.
Electrical Engineer – EEHA Full timeEEHA Accredited electrical design electrical engineer Hazardous Area Engineering lv power system mv power system planning power systems modeling PowerCAD project management PTW reporting
Support the Hazardous Areas Auditors in electrical equipment hazardous areas design, installation, classification and zoning
Power Systems Engineer Full time
Complete Analysis & Design of Power Systems using SKM PTW and manage projects from conceptual design through to delivery in multiple industries.
Civil Engineer Full time
Range of projects in Urban Development | Great Pipeline of Work | Flexible Working Arrangements | Ongoing support of teams. Brisbane location, apply now!