About the Client:
Our client is a growing at a rapid pace, therefore, a position has been created for an electrical estimator to join the team. They work mainly in the retail electrical space, specialising in retail fit-outs and refurbishments. However expansion into different projects will be coming shortly, we are looking for someone hands on who has past experience in the field.
About the Role:
The position has been newly created due to rapid growth, you will be working in a great team environment, with a positive culture. Mostly you will be working autonomously, however, working with a great team. You will be responsible for:
- Quoting on projects and submitting tendering documents.
- Liaising with clients and onsite construction team.
- Working to maintain strict margins.
- Following through on all tender feedback regarding price and constructing new tenders to win the project.
To be successful:
- You will ideally have 5 years experience in electrical estimating.
- Previous experience using Simpro highly advantageous.
- Electrical trade qualification.
- Previous experience estimating on retail projects, office fit-outs and refurbishments.
- Work well in a team and can work autonomously.
- Hungry to win projects and grow the business!
- My client has a great culture!
- They are a fast-growing company.
- They have room to grow and develop your skills as an electrical estimator.
Does this sound like your next position? Then send your CV to me TODAY.
Hit the APPLY button below or call me for a confidential discussion, Rachel Campbell 07 3839 9000.