A truly Australian story that has been successfully offering Electrical Contracting Services for the past 20 years.
They have proven success record and a no-fuss policy – providing efficient and quality service to everyone!
The company is experiencing phenomenal growth and are hoping to appoint a Site Supervisor to take responsibility for his team and site.
- Commercial construction / Fit-out experience (essential)
- Current QLD Electrical Licence
- Construction white/blue card
- Drivers Licence
- Own tools and transport
- Great work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and experience liaising with clients and builders
- Experience supervising apprentices or has worked in a leading hand role previously
- Strong Industry knowledge and familiarity with AS3000 and other regulations
- Sound knowledge of OH&S requirements
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Dedication in completing set works to project deadlines
- Quality workmanship and strong industry knowledge
- A young and eager and successful team and stable company
- Opportunity to progress within the company, as it continues to grow rapidly
- A supportive work environment, with a strong team that values their employees (No-one ever leaves!)
How to Apply:
Click the "Apply Now" button or you can call Sabrina Ferguson on 07 3211 1433 for a confidential conversation for further details.