Engineering Surveyor – 2 x Positions Available
Experience Previous Experience
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Recruiter Joshua Place
Salary Salary Negotiable
- Manage your own time working between office and field.
- Multi-disciplined construction company experiencing growth.
- Salary negotiable with future career development opportunities.
About the Company
After another successful year of growth within the South East Queensland region and increased workload, my client is looking to take on two new surveyors to continue their success and growth into 2020. Having been in operation since 2006 the last 13 years have seen them build a well-known and respected name in surveying in the local community. They specialise in Construction, Civil and Building, GPS, Volume and Cadastral surveys as well as Town Planning, Lease Plans and Subdivision Management and Consulting.
- A salary will be negotiated with the successful candidates which reflects their skills and experience.
- You will be provided with a fully maintained company car along with all the tools of the trade.
- As the business continues to grow further career development opportunities will become available.
About the role
This role will be integral to the continued growth of the company. Your key responsibilities in the business will be as follows:
- Liaise on a daily basis with Site Supervisors and engineering staff
- General survey fieldwork
- Compile work-as-executed models
- Create field set out designs
- Prepare survey sketches
- Create machine control files
- Interrogate infrastructure design and identify issues
- Calculate volumetric and area quantities
- Install measure and adjust survey control networks
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Full Australian work rights
- Tertiary Qualification
- TMR or RMS experience
- 12d Model office software
- Experience with either Trimble or Leica field hardware and software
How to Apply
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please contact Joshua Place on 07 3211 1433 or press APPLY NOW and we will respond to you ASAP.
Our Reference JP5012
Gain experience working with large earthworks equipment and machinery on large civil construction projects in the Bowen Basin