- Field-based role working throughout South Western Queensland
- Mobile capital equipment including construction machinery, loaders and trucks.
- Above average hourly rate plus penalties
About the company:
You will be joining a Nationally established distributor of globally recognized construction machinery, loaders and trucks.
About the role:
This is a residential role which will see you dealing with breakdown call outs and scheduled servicing of machinery within a territory based between Toowoomba through to St George. The role will report to the Service Manager and you will have the autonomy to set your call cycle and manage urgent work as it occurs.
- Attend to urgent breakdowns and conduct scheduled machinery services
- Prepare written reports on actions taken and potential service needs
- Identify additional systems failures and prepare remedies for service or equipment swap out
- Maintain an active presence with clients
- Diesel trade qualified
- Have previous experience with field service
- Have the ability to us field electronic diagnostic systems
- Be self-sufficient with sound planning skills
- Generous hourly rate on offer
- Field service vehicle with laptop and mobile phone
- Overtime Penalties
- On call allowance minimum of 4 hours
- On call standby allowance
- Living away from home allowance
How to apply:
Please phone George Trusiak on 07 3211 1433 quoting reference number GT4756 for a confidential discussion or email your resume by clicking the apply button below.