Hands-On Pest Control Operations Manager
Experience Previous Experience
Industry Trades & Services
Recruiter Ken Fowler
Salary Package $75,000 + Super + Car + Career Progression
- Fantastic career growth opportunity for a hands-on leader
- Join an established residential property services business expanding into Pest Control
- Gold Coast-based – Package $75,000 + Super + Car + Performance Bonuses
About the Company
Formed in 2011, this residential property services success story has carved out a profitable business throughout South East Queensland based on delivering superior solutions and services to the residential property sector. They have a strong brand image, a positive and vibrant culture, expanding market share and an extensive customer base of property management businesses.
With highly impressive growth figures they are now adding pest control to their portfolio of services targeting the same clients with whom they have existing strong relationships.
The successful candidate will be paid a salary of $75,000 plus superannuation and a company vehicle (which will be a van). You will also qualify for performance bonuses and career progression based on your contribution to the growth of the operation.
About the Position
This is an exciting career opportunity to start a new division within an existing operation dealing directly with their current long-term customers. You will use your in-depth background in Pest Control operational management to work directly with the Managing Director to initially build the structure and procedures of the business, and then play the leading role in the operation of the new division.
The key focus of this position is as follows:
- The development of operational procedures
- Completing site work and site supervision
- Coordinating and managing staff workload
- Liaising with key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction
About the Team
You will be responsible for growing a team of Pest Controllers and be actively involved in the key account management process for customer onboarding and service delivery.
The Ideal Candidate
- General Pest Licence and Timber Pest Management qualifications
- An in-depth understanding of organising, measuring and managing pest control operations
- A background in focusing on quarterly budgets and achieving short term goals necessary for a high growth business
- Excellent people management and motivational skills – keep them positive and keep them happy!
- The willingness to do hands-on work when required
- A personality that is solutions focused, not problem orientated
- A passion for growing business, people and profits
How to Apply
If this role sounds like the perfect next career challenge for you, hit the “Apply for this Job” button and send us your resume today.
For further information on a strictly confidential basis, call Ken Fowler on 07 3211 1433. Our Reference Number – KF5032
Leading Hand – HVAC Full time
Experienced Leading Hand required, amazing opportunity with opportunities for growth in an expanding company! Brisbane > Northern Suburbs location.
Industrial Refrigeration Technician Full time
Apply now, Industrial Refrigeration Technician - build your career and gain experience working with Ammonia. Sydney CBD, Inner West and Eastern Suburbs.