Hydraulic Design Consultant
Experience 2 Years
Recruiter Christie Johnson
Salary $80,000 > $100,000 Depending On Exp.
- Develop and grow your career in Hydraulic Design
- Highly reputable organisation
- Salary circa $80,000 to $100,000 plus superannuation, depending on experience
Our client is a professional and friendly consultancy firm, located in Newcastle, established for over 20 years. Currently working on a range of projects, in scope and scale, they are seeking a hydraulic design consultant to work with their motivated and supportive hydraulic design team.
- Long term employment opportunity
- Career advancement
- Unique and challenging projects to develop your skills and career
You will work on a variety of projects, with the opportunity to manage your own projects from concept to completion, while building and maintaining client relationships. Ideally, you will have experience in a similar position and be motivated and hard-working and be a permanent resident with full working rights in Australia.
- Provide full hydraulic design and contract documentation services.
- Attend construction sites to review existing services.
- Manage projects during the construction phase.
- Liaise with the hydraulic team ensuring perfect project delivery.
- Prepare project design reports, specifications and budgets.
- Coordinate with architects and project engineers during the design and documentation phase.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout entire projects with continuous interaction.
- Diploma of Hydraulic Services (or equivalent) or a qualified plumber looking for a career change.
- Strong knowledge of Australian Standards and Codes in plumbing.
- Professional presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Fire Sprinkler design beneficial.
- Ability to work well as a team and autonomously.
- Construction white card.
If this role sounds interesting, APPLY NOW!
If you would like a confidential conversation about this role, please call Christie Johnson on (07) 3211 1433 or you can submit your resume by clicking the Apply button.
Electrical Engineer – EEHA Full timeEEHA Accredited electrical design electrical engineer Hazardous Area Engineering lv power system mv power system planning power systems modeling PowerCAD project management PTW reporting
Support the Hazardous Areas Auditors in electrical equipment hazardous areas design, installation, classification and zoning
Power Systems Engineer Full time
Complete Analysis & Design of Power Systems using SKM PTW and manage projects from conceptual design through to delivery in multiple industries.
Civil Engineer Full time
Range of projects in Urban Development | Great Pipeline of Work | Flexible Working Arrangements | Ongoing support of teams. Brisbane location, apply now!