- Established national organization
- Workshop maintenance and service hydraulics role
- Opportunity for career advancement
About the company
As a privately owned hydraulic product distributor, hydraulic service and solutions provider with offices based nationally. This organization has developed a reputation for being nimble and flexible across the hydraulics sector.
About the role
As the workshop and field hydraulic fitter, you will be required to assemble new hydraulic systems, conduct hydraulic troubleshooting, prepare and conduct test bench trials, interpret schematic drawings and repair hydraulic pumps, motors, valves and drive systems. You will also be called upon to conduct site service and installation work as required.
- Troubleshoot hydraulic systems and individual components
- Service and repair pumps, motors, valve banks and also replace hydraulic hoses and fittings
- Interpret schematic diagrams and assembly new hydraulic systems and appliances
- Conduct site installations and commissioning of hydraulic systems
Qualifications and skills
- Have either a mechanical fitting or diesel plant mechanics trade qualification
- Have a post-trade background in mechanical fluid power hydraulics
- Be experienced in closed and open loop hydraulic systems and an understanding of axial piston pumps, radial piston motors would be well regarded
- Experience within system fault diagnostic and troubleshooting
- Have sound verbal and written communication skills
- Be competent with reading hydraulic schematics and system interpretation
Culture of the branch
There is a stable workforce in the branch with an open culture of support and transparency, the opportunity comes with the option of further training and potential career advancement.
How to apply
Please phone George Trusiak on 07 3211 1433 quoting reference number GT4747 or email your resume for further details on this opportunity.