Hydraulic Fluid Power Sales Engineer
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Not Specified
Recruiter George Trusiak
Salary $100,000 + Super, Car And Bonuses
- External technical sales and customer support role
- Established national organization in a growth phase
- Generous salary package based on background and skills
About the company
As a nationally established group with offices in all major capital cities, this organization has built its reputation on delivering quality products in a fast and efficient manner. They are an organization which is nimble and has the ability to provide unique items and hydraulic systems where larger competitors have struggled.
Benefits on offer
- A generous base salary subject to your skills and background, company car, superannuation and bonuses
- Be part of a national and stable sales, design and service organisation
- Develop a position which could see future career succession
About the role
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Branch Manager, your role will be to support and provide technical guidance and design to clients within your territory. You will converse with clients on their technical application and product needs, establishing commercial relationships and reviewing hydraulic issues. In addition, you will be seen as the technical go-to person for your customer group.
Duties in the role
- You will be required to provide technical solutions and products for applications in the agricultural, mining, marine, engineering or industrial sectors.
- Your role will see you troubleshoot hydraulic issues, promote hydraulic products and liaise with clients to resolve their needs
- At times you will provide training for clients around hydraulic product applications and systems.
- Pursue new opportunities with existing customers and pursue new clients
Skills and abilities
- You will have a Mechanical Trade background or an understanding of fluid power application
- As this is a senior role, you will bring 5 plus more years of sales experience in the fluid power industry
- You will have a sound understanding of fluid power systems applications and products covering open and closed-loop systems, pumps, motors, drives and valves
- Commercially you will have a good understanding of price and bid negotiation
- You will be an outgoing individual with sound verbal and written communication skills
Culture of the branch
With a team-spirited culture, the staff in the branch are supportive of each other and are focused on delivering quality service. There is an engineering team which can support your opportunities and a broad depth of knowledge with all staff that you can freely tap into.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion please phone George Trusiak on 07 – 3211 1433 quoting reference number GT5019 or click on the apply button below.
Move into an external sales role. Target old clients and repeat business. Improve your selling and professional skills.