- Be part of an iconic nationally established company
- Work with a broad customer group
- Develop new marketing and brand sales strategies
About the company
As a nationally established group with tailored fluid transfer and fire suppression systems. This organization has built an iconic reputation over decades for providing a standalone solution for their clients both locally and in the Asia Pacific regions.
About the role
As the Brand and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting all parts of the business in developing new marketing strategies, brochures and online marketing systems. You will work closely with all internal stakeholders and liaise with key suppliers to business units, managing and developing communication strategies.
- Act as a company representative when in defined territories and liaising with clients
- Maintain sound relationships with end users, OEMs and distributors to collect marketing information
- Build sound relationships with internal stakeholders
- Promote and support new product releases through website application, social media and written publication
- Maintain an active understanding of market conditions and trends
- Review and advise on technical improvements for increasing company profitability
Skills and experience
- Have a Degree in marketing and Communication
- Have a relevant background in technical or industrial product marketing
- Have a track record of strategy development and market development
- Have the ability to develop annual marketing plans
- Have commercial skills in brand development expenditure management
- Have previously reviewed product placement, promotion strategies and pricing
The culture of the business
As a privately owned generational business, this organisation is proud of its history and market share. They are an organisation that is always improving and looking toward the future.
How to apply
Please call George Trusiak for further information or send your application in the strictest of confidence quoting Ref. number GT4188