- Nationally established distributor group
- Product and systems training on offer
- Generous salary package
About the company
As a nationally established group with offices in all major capital cities, this organization has built its reputation on delivering quality products in a fast and efficient manner. They are an organization which has the ability to provide unique items where larger competitors have struggled.
About the role
You will be working within a small and cohesive team, which supports each other and pulls together to achieve daily targets. This is a Monday to Friday 8 to 5 position and you will be expected to support clients with technical inbound phone or email enquiries. You will also support the external sales team with technical needs and product supply requests.
Duties in the role
- Provided technical mechanical support to clients and external sales staff
- Source items from an existing supplier base or conduct online and catalogue searches for specific items
- Prepare and develop quotations and pricing for individual and project sales
- Data enter all information into the CRM system
Skills and abilities
- Have a sales background preferably in mechanical hydraulic fluid componentry
- Be a positive and outgoing individual who enjoys providing an exceptional customer interactive experience
- Have sound operational computer skills, with the ability to learn new CRM systems
- Enjoy further technical training to establish your career
- Be an interactive and cohesive team player
- Have a hands-on can do attitude with the ability to prioritise your workload
Culture of the branch
The culture of the team is supportive and cohesive, it is a down to work environment where people respect each other’s skills and abilities.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion please phone George Trusiak on 07 – 3211 1433 and quote reference number GT4571 or click on the apply button below.