- Multi-functional role – Plenty of variety
- Newly created position – Supportive team environment
- Salary package negotiable subject to skills and experience
About the company
Like a well-oiled machine with locations throughout Australia, this organization has a strong reputation for delivering hydraulic components and technical services to the industrial and commercial hydraulics sector. They are a robust organization which has the ability to provide hydraulic components, design system applications, provide equipment service and manufactured products.
About the role
This is a hybrid role where you will work in internal sales and warehousing, you will be responsible for providing technical support and providing exceptional customer service to walk-in, phone and emailed enquiries. On a daily basses you could start in the warehouse picking and packing, receiving in bounds goods and sorting out products into their correct bin allocation. From there you could go into the internals sales environment where you will be required to take inbound phone, email or walk-in enquires, source parts or data enter information into the CRM system.
- Deal with the inbound phone, fax and email enquires
- Provide support to clients, external sales and workshop staff
- Work in the warehouse, picking and packing goods
- Receive and allocate items into their correct bin locations
- Input information to the CRM and MRP systems
- Identify and source alternative products for hydraulic applications
Skills and attributes
- You could have a background in either internal or external hydraulic sales, stores and warehousing
- Be conversant with hydraulic, industrial or engineered products
- Have sound computer skills with the ability to use Excel, Microsoft Word and CRM or MRP systems
- Have an understanding of customer service, with the ability to creating a positive experience
- Have the ability to speak up or ask for help to clarify your questions when required
The culture of the branch
As a cohesive team environment, all staff work together in reaching daily and weekly targets. There is an open-door policy with management and transparent communication is fostered within the branch.
How to apply
Please phone George Trusiak on 07 – 3211 1433 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number GT4709 or click the apply button below.