- Pump system, service and product supply group
- Standalone role with great internal backing
- Generous salary package plus superannuation, company car and bonus
About the company
As an established organisation with a sound industry following in the pump and pumps product arena, through hard work and determination this group has grown to be a recognised force within its environment.
About the role
As the sales representative in the Callide Valley region, you will be responsible for pursuing opportunities in the irrigation, agricultural and farming sectors. You will be required to call on and meet with clients both locally and in regional areas, providing technical solutions and gathering key information for systems designs. You will also be responsible for a key group of existing accounts within your territory.
- Purse additional opportunities within the existing client base while targeting new clients
- Gather external information relating to irrigation and pump system project designs while conducting site evaluations
- Provide technical support to clients relating to upcoming projects and broad acre systems overhauls
- Develop irrigation system quotations based on the client’s application needs and desired outcomes
Skills and attributes
- Have a track record of pump and irrigation sales to the farming and agricultural arena
- Have an understanding of solar pump systems, a lateral move and centre pivot irrigation applications
- Be tenacious and well organised, managing daily activities to maximise your efforts
- Be a self-starter who enjoys being out in the field and interacting with customers, developing relationships, pursuing sales and is accountable for your actions
- Have a sound understanding of water dynamics, pump systems and the ability to interpret drawings
- Have sound verbal and written communication skills
The culture of the branch
As a medium-size branch, the culture within the group is supportive and proactive. There is a flat management system and the manager is always on hand to answer questions and provide technical assistance, striving to maintain an interactive team environment.
- Generous base salary plus bonus and company car
- Structured supportive environment
- Rural lifestyle
- Potential relocation assistance
How to apply
Contact George Trusiak on 07 – 32111433 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number GT4559 or click the apply button below.