An exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a Global Company working with some of the most talented engineers in the market. You will have an opportunity to work with a team that is a proud FMCG Manufacturer and always evolving.
- Operating within the project team you will be tasked with the responsibility to design and develop products from concept through to manufacture
- Ensuring mechanical designs are sound with specifications, sizing and calculations adhering to standards for those of you who are not just Draftees but keen to be challenged and be better!
- Working in a highly cost-effective and efficient way and paying close attention to innovation and excellence
- You will be collaborating with cross-functional project teams through the development lifecycle
- Always finding ways to solve problems through your own creative innovation, don’t be afraid to have an opinion and find better ways of doing things
- Experienced in the development of design, drawings, and associated mechanical design deliverables
- Working with CAD workstations and designing with Inventor in 3D
- At least 5 year’s experience in a similar role
- Proven experience working in the FMCG or Food Processing Industry
- A great communicator who enjoys working with a team
- A completed Engineering Degree or Associated Diploma
- The desire to work with a fantastic group of people!
An innovative, creative and stable company where you can invest in a future.
Please feel free to contact Sabrina Ferguson on 0732111433 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.