About the Company:
Our client is in need of a Director of First Impressions, also known as an Office Coordinator. Our client is established in the retail electrical space, specialising in retail fit-outs and refurbishments. Office located in Milton.
About the Position:
As THE director of first impressions, you will be the eyes and the ears of the business. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the office, and giving the clients that lasting impression. Our client has got expected growth still to come, therefore an open mind is 100% necessary. You will be working alongside Tradies and Subcontractors, therefore you can't be afraid to get your hands dirty.
The position will include but not limited to:
- Answering and screening all phone calls in a professional manner.
- Assisting with managing documentation and filing.
- Directing all sales calls to the appropriate person.
- Processing payslips through MYOB
- Data entry in Simpro.
- General office tasks, scanning, ordering kitchen supplies, tidying.
- Creating operation and maintenance manuals.
- Assisting internal staff and subcontractors.
To be successful:
- Must have previous experience using Simpro and MYOB - please only apply if you have used these programs, as they are used on a daily basis in this role.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an admin position.
- Proactive attitude.
- Professional phone manner.
- Genuinely enjoy helping your team and clients.
- Can bring a bright vibrant vibe to the office.
Our client has a great, fun working environment, they are still expanding so there is room for further career growth. The position is Monday to Friday the working hours are 8 am to 4 pm, smart casual clothing. Milton office location with ONSITE PARKING!!!
If you tick all the boxes please hit APPLY and send me your CV today, for a confidential discussion please call Rachel Campbell on 07 3839 9000.