- Project Engineer (Mechanical)
- Brisbane, QLD
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a phenomenally successful and talented team of engineers.
You will be working for a strong manufacturer with their footprint firmly in the Australian and International market, the company enjoys a very low turnover of staff due to excellent work conditions, making employment opportunities highly sought after. Their culture is defined by shared values and behaviours that support the achievement of their vision.
- You will offer leadership and expertise to your project teams to ensure the ongoing success of project deliverables while keeping a strong focus on customer service excellence
- Embody the highest standards and ethical conduct whilst always looking to find innovative solutions in sustainable design for long term clients
- Engaging with stakeholders from sales, design, manufacturing and commissioning
- Experience working in a design function through to product development and manufacture is absolutely key to success in this opportunity
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) Degree
- At least 5 – 10 years’ experience in project work in Design Engineering (specific to the manufacturing industry)
- Experience working with Inventor - must be able to competently design and crunch the numbers effectively
- Someone with a consultancy background who has worked in manufacturing (FMCG) is an ideal fit.
Please feel free to contact Sabrina Ferguson 0732111433 or email your updated resume or any related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org