My Client a medium to large family owned organisation can offer you a rewarding career with ongoing development and exposure in an International landscape. A personable culture that is collaborative and inclusive with a firm belief in delivery of excellence, innovation and creativity. Working alongside global teams with an opportunity to transcend knowledge from conception through to manufacture and commissioning to client.
At the forefront of their success has been their willingness to foster long-term relationships with clients by recognising that the foundation of these relationships is built on trust, transparency and technical competency. Always trying to understand their clients bespoke needs and uniqueness and embracing this flexibility by engaging in outstanding delivery of service in an unusually productive way.
The Project Engineer would embody the highest standards and ethical conduct whilst always looking to find innovative solutions in sustainable design for long term and creative designs for their clients.
The role be responsible for engaging with all stakeholders, from sales through to design and manufacture and finally commissioning. An expectation of autonomy, while applying your technically knowledge and skills to project teams.
- Full and holistic understanding of the client requirements
- Project management of quality, safety and adherence to work instruction
- Manage the design component through to checking of drawings, schedules and technical manuals
- Being at the "hub" of it all you will be working with all stakeholders in a complex and intricate environment
- Managing varied and conflicting demands to meet agreed standards, costs and deadlines
- Utilizing all resources and coordinating and optimizing all potential and capability
- Actively involved in training and development
- Mechanical Engineering Degree + additional training
- At least 5 – 10 years' experience in project work in Design Engineering
- Experience working with Inventor - must be able to competently design and crunch the numbers effectively
- Technically sound knowledge within a Manufacturing environment
- Understanding client requirements, therefore someone from a Design and Consulting background would have a huge advantage
- Someone with a Thermo-dynamics background would be a huge plus
- A great attitude and outstanding communication are paramount
- Having working within a manufacturing environment ideal