- Project Manager
- Packaging Specialist
- Electrical qualification + mechanical aptitude
- A medium size organisation that has a global footprint and continuously pushing the boundaries in the international sphere.
- A personable culture that is collaborative and inclusive with a firm belief in delivery of excellence, innovation and creativity.
- Working with the Engineering team you will are an integral link between the Asian, European and local operations.
- You will be responsible for engaging with sales and clients from the first contact through to pre-inspection and handover. A really exciting opportunity to utilize all your innate ability and technical knowledge while working autonomously as part of a great team.
Ongoing communication with the client to ensure projects are moving in the specified direction, adding technical value and expertise to all parties concerns and driving teams on those expectancies
Offering technical advice and solutions to client and communicating that information with manufacturers and other relevant stakeholders
- Prepare cost estimates and project proposals that accurately reflect the project scope
- Giving practical engineering solutions and engineering specifications, prepare resource forecast and plan for project requirements
- Create layout drawings, design components and direct Draftspersons where necessary
- Project manage designs, drawings, material and resource requirements
- Oversee all quality expectations and cost standards consistent with the concept
- Ensure teams value ongoing improvement on all package equipment designs
Take ownership and lead innovation to ensure the company stays at the forefront of the industry and are continue to remain cutting edge of the market.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Even-tempered and considerate while liaising with all parties concerned
- Communicating and giving advice to manufacturing personnel, suppliers and other internal teams on project constraints and expectations
- Experience in Project Work and Design Engineering
- At least 5 – 8 years’ experience in the installation and operation of Food Processing / Packaging machinery and equipment
- Completion of a Tertiary Electrical Trade (the ability to offer expertise on controls, design and offer solid technical expertise to necessary recipients)
- A very strong mechanical aptitude
For a confidential discussion of this and other opportunities in the manufacturing industry please click 'Apply' and send your updated CV to Sabrina Ferguson: firstname.lastname@example.org