- Oversee design, documentation, contract management and delivery
- Support the project manager for this 12-month contract
- Package $100K + Super - Brisbane based with interstate travel required
About the company
This Brisbane based process control and automation company have successfully tendered to complete an agricultural manufacturing project for a major Australian company. With an impressive and extensive track record of success in industrial automation for manufacturers across the country, they now required an industrial electrical supervisor for a 12 months contract to oversee this project.
About the role
In this position, you will be responsible for working closely with external contractors to oversee the project execution and delivery. The project is a major agricultural manufacturing facility and requires extensive LV light and power application to support the automation equipment being installed. You will be providing a constant stream of both technical and operational advice directly to the Project Manager and the client to ensure that the necessary support structure is installed and delivered to specification.
Duties in the role
- Schedule, manage and allocate resources for the LV services required
- Understand and advise on the practicality of design criteria and requirements
- Complete the necessary documentation and certification where required
- Contract management of the project
- Supervision of external contractors on site when required
Skills and abilities
- Extensive LV industrial light and power experience
- Supervisory experience of external contractors
- Design knowledge of cabling and conduits and the associated trenching required
- Competent industrial electrical estimation skills
- Contract management experience
- Some knowledge of process control and automation application would be highly desirable
Along with working on an exciting and unique major agricultural manufacturing project, you will be provided with a salary of $100,000 plus superannuation and all travel expenses.
The business has future opportunities in the pipeline that may require an extension of the contract as other tenders are completed and acquired.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion please phone Ken Fowler on 07 3211 1433quoting reference number KF4067 or click on the apply button below and send your resume in today.