- Great opportunity to enter the Recruitment Industry
- Join a stable high-performance team with a relaxed and fun culture
- First class training and career development
About the company
Barclay Recruitment is a boutique executive recruitment consultancy targeting the Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors. Established in 2002 we are a specialist permanent white collar placement firm with a proven track record of success and large customer base, primarily in metropolitan and regional Queensland.
About the role
In this position, you will run a 'cradle to grave' recruitment process completing permanent placement assignments. You will be dealing directly with clients and candidates with a focus on finding the right candidates and presenting them to the client in the best possible light - so quality is what we are after rather than quantity!
- Complete marketing calls to existing clients on our database
- Identify new clients through Adchase and referrals
- Screen, interview and shortlist quality candidates
- Organise Client/Candidate interviews
- Reference Checking
- Negotiating offers, handle counter offers and organising start dates
- Complete fortnightly marketing programs
Skills and Experience
- A confident, positive and professional nature
- Strong communication skills with a highly inquisitive nature
- Good levels of computer literacy and experience with CRM software
- A proactive and competitive character
- Previous recruitment experience is highly desirable
- Business to Business selling skills
- Screening and Evaluation Skills
- Interview technique
- Recruitment marketing and branding
- Negotiation Skills
- Life skills not necessarily relevant to recruitment but well worth knowing!
We are a high-performance firm without the "pressure cooker" mentality. We know what we are good at and we do it really well. All the consultants here have extensive recruitment experience and are highly competent at what they do. We work in a collaborative 'abundance mentality' based environment where sharing and support is commonplace and we have no micromanagement whatsoever - you are employed as a professional, you are treated as a professional, and you are expected to act professionally!
- Base salary paid monthly
- Prime CBD location
- Extensive Induction and Weekly Training Programs
- Monthly Commission payments
- High Performer Extra Bonuses paid quarterly
- Profit Share paid quarterly
How to apply
Click to apply or contact Ken Fowler on 07 3211 1433 for a confidential discussion about this role.