- Pump systems and product supply group
- Multifunctional role
- Generous salary package + superannuation + company car + bonuses
About the company
As an established organisation with a sound industry following, this group has grown from strength to strength through hard work and determination and provides a broad range of equipment to the industrial and commercial irrigation sectors.
About the role
As the sales representative/estimator, your role will be a diverse one seeing you work internally within the retail business, providing technical customer support, prepare and estimate project costs and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders. You will also be responsible for pursuing opportunities in the irrigation, agricultural and commercial sectors. You will liaise with key accounts and pursue and foster new commercial relationships outside of the company’s client base.
- Purse additional opportunities within the existing client base while targeting new clients
- Gather information relating to irrigation or pump system projects from phone, email or walk-in enquires
- Provide technical support to clients relating to enquires and project needs
- Estimate and design systems
- Be an active team member and take an interest in maintaining the store's presentation
Skills and attributes
- Have a track record of related irrigation or pumping product sales
- Be tenacious and well organised, managing daily activities to maximise your efforts
- Have previous experience with project estimating and retail branch sales
- Be a self-starter who enjoys being out there and interacting with customers, developing relationships, pursuing sales and is accountable for your actions
- Have a sound understanding of water dynamics, pump systems and the ability to interpret drawings
- Have sound verbal and written communication skills
The culture of the branch
As a medium-size branch, the culture within the group is supportive and proactive. There is a flat management system and the manager is always on hand to answer questions and provide technical assistance, striving to maintain an interactive team environment.
- Generous base salary plus bonuses and company car
- Structured supportive environment
- Potential relocation assistance
How to apply
Contact George Trusiak on 07 – 32111433 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number GT4712.