- Autonomous role targeting Nursing Homes and Healthcare
- Strong sales and relationship development skills A MUST!
- Adelaide based plus travel - $100K Package including vehicle
About the company
Family values, continuous sales growth, market leadership and superb customer service – if these are the characteristics of an employer that you value then this position is well worth your consideration. Founded over 100 years ago in Europe, this business has been established in Australia for decades and is the leader in their field in both market share and product innovation.
About the role
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for the following:
- Increasing sales to existing customers and acquiring new business
- Target Nursing Homes and the Healthcare industry for the sale of industrial consumables and labelling systems products and services
- Dealing directly with General Managers and Managing Directors to establish supply agreements
- Providing superb customer service by 'going the extra mile' whenever needed
- Reacting quickly to customer requests and identifying new business opportunities to upsell and cross sell products and services
Skills and experience
We are seeking candidates who have a demonstrable track record of:
- High level account management skills
- Strong business development ability
- Experience selling to aged care facilities and nursing homes
- The ability to operate autonomously
- Using your resourcefulness and initiative to solve problems on the run
- Hands on practical skills
- Polished personal presentation and communication skills
- A large dose of "Get up and GO!"
In this position your territory will include Adelaide, regional South Australia, and Western Victoria. You will also be required to do a trip to Perth probably once a month and visit the Northern Territory every six months. This means you will be away one to two nights per week. Induction training will be completed in Perth and will take one to two weeks.
If you like "running your own race" then this role will be perfect for you. The territory is well established and has consistently achieved year on year growth. The staff are all 'long-termers because the company looks after their people and doesn't treat them as 'just a number'. You will have the chance to carry on with the good work already completed and be given the opportunity to add value and make a difference to the business as a whole.
A salary of $65,000 plus superannuation, a monthly commission structure, a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop, and all travel expenses will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply
Interested? Apply now by sending your resume and covering letter to Ken Fowler quoting reference number KF3590.