Senior Mechanical Engineer- Building Services
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Recruiter Christie Johnson
Salary Salary Depending On Exp. (negotiable)
- Lead and mentor a team of Mechanical Engineers
- Join a leading consultancy firm in their new Melbourne office
- Salary package circa $110,000 depending on experience
Our client is a leading Building Services Engineering consultancy firm, dealing with projects from small to large, taking them from design through to construction and into operation.
- Long term employment
- Be the team leader
- Competitive salary package
About the Role
You must be able to understand the business model, work with it and build it. This company is heavily based on their client satisfaction, therefore you must be too. You must be a natural born leader and a team player, whilst mentoring and leading junior engineers. This is a full-time role, you must be willing to work as a team, have a strong history of working with other engineers and be willing to work on a variety of project sizes. If you only want to work on large projects, this is not the role for you.
- Lead the project team
- Build and grow the business in accordance with the business model
- Lead and mentor a young team of engineers
Skills and Experience
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 7 years of experience working in Building Services in the local area or Australia
- Be a team player, you must be able to lead the team
- You must be able to understand the business model and grow it
- You must be willing to work on projects small and large, this is mandatory
- You must be a team player and willing to work together
- Able to effectively communicate with clients
- You must be 100% committed to this role
- Be experienced in AutoCAD and have knowledge of Australian Standards and Codes
If this role sounds interesting, APPLY NOW!
If you would like a confidential conversation about this role, please call Christie Johnson on (07) 3211 1433 or you can submit your resume by clicking the Apply Button. Please note that international applications will not be accepted at this time.
Electrical Engineer – EEHA Full timeEEHA Accredited electrical design electrical engineer Hazardous Area Engineering lv power system mv power system planning power systems modeling PowerCAD project management PTW reporting
Support the Hazardous Areas Auditors in electrical equipment hazardous areas design, installation, classification and zoning
Power Systems Engineer Full time
Complete Analysis & Design of Power Systems using SKM PTW and manage projects from conceptual design through to delivery in multiple industries.
Civil Engineer Full time
Range of projects in Urban Development | Great Pipeline of Work | Flexible Working Arrangements | Ongoing support of teams. Brisbane location, apply now!