Senior Power Systems Engineer
Experience Previous Experience
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Recruiter Clancy Auriac
Salary $140,000 > $170,000 + Super
- Responsible for leading and mentoring a small team of Engineers
- Australian company specialising in Electrical Power System Design, Consulting and Project Management services
- Fast-track your career into a Leadership role
About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned Electrical Engineering Company who provides Electrical Power System Design, Consulting and Project Management services. Operating within multiple industries including the Mining and Minerals, Industrial, Manufacturing, and Food and Beverage, they provide full Power Systems Solutions from conceptual design through to delivery.
- Flexible work arrangements
- The opportunity of a fast-tracked progression to a lead position
- On-site parking
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Power Systems Engineer to join a growing team based in their Newcastle office. Reporting to the General Manager, they will be responsible for leading and mentoring a small team of engineers in undertaking power systems investigations, analysis, design, documentation and project management.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced power systems modelling skills utilising SKM PTW and/or ETAP
- Design experience with primary plant, secondary systems, earthing and lightning protection
- Demonstrated project management, team management and mentorship capability
- Strong oral and written communication, planning and reporting skills
- Registered Charter Professional Engineer OR Eligible to obtain
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge of Australian Standards
- MUST have full working rights within Australia
Please phone Clancy Auriac on 07 3211 1433 or email your resume and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on this opportunity.
Job Ref: CA4965
Electrical Engineer – EEHA Full timeEEHA Accredited electrical design electrical engineer Hazardous Area Engineering lv power system mv power system planning power systems modeling PowerCAD project management PTW reporting
Support the Hazardous Areas Auditors in electrical equipment hazardous areas design, installation, classification and zoning
Power Systems Engineer Full time
Complete Analysis & Design of Power Systems using SKM PTW and manage projects from conceptual design through to delivery in multiple industries.
Civil Engineer Full time
Range of projects in Urban Development | Great Pipeline of Work | Flexible Working Arrangements | Ongoing support of teams. Brisbane location, apply now!